Well, who does not like color and having fun! Made with upcycled teak wood and other natural elements they are handmade by Indian artisans and finished with natural lacquer.
Playdough is the apt answer for many sensorial and other developmental stages in a child.
Playdough is especially good for building those all-important fine motor skills. All that pushing, pulling, squeezing, and rolling builds up strength in their little hands that are required for pencil control, scissor skills, and other fine motor activities
Absolutely! All of the above with our ‘Dough It Up! Tools makes it even more fun and frolic. Our tools are designed to create your child’s play dough time not only fun but also giving you many teachable moments.
Benefits of using play dough tools:
- Able to hold a rolling pin
- Ability to identify different designs/patterns made by the rolling pin
- Pounding/hitting with the hammer develops hand muscles
- Cutting with the tools ( pre-writing skills)
You will receive 8 items
- 4 different textured rolling pins ( allows a child to create patterns that they like)
- 2 hammers
- 2 tools
Lifestyle photo credits by @our.creative. quest and @iracreativeengine