I am a Chef! set is handmade in upcycled wood and with elements of jute mixed with cotton.
The set allows children to brim with imagination.
- It had to be natural and minimal coloured (vegetable dye lacquer) for a child to truly imagine what each piece could be. For example, the wooden bottle can be a milk bottle at one playtime, and then it could be a juice bottle! What is an onion now could be a turnip next basis their recipe.
- Exposure to wood with a cloth and. It allows a child to feel, think, the question that how wood can be used along with fabric, jute, and cotton.
- Fine motor skills- holding a knife, pounding in a mortar with a pestle.
- Language- learning new fruits, vegetable names, dishes Imagination- changing the name of the item as per the recipe.
- Emotional Intelligence- the act of cooking and serving and you as a parent appreciating them while you taste what they have cooked for you.
Photo courtesy @vandita.momandmore
Contains 17 pieces.