OPEN FOR PRE ORDER | deliveries begin 15 August
Gardening | Honeybee | Construction Set
Small world-play is a way of creating scenes and settings, both real-life and imaginary, in child-size proportions. Like its close ally imaginative play, small world play allows children to explore and consolidate things they experience and learn in real life, and to see the world from the perspective of others.
The benefits of small world play
- Boosting Cognitive Development: It helps to build nerve connections in the brain
- Enhancing gross and fine motor skills
- It encourages 'scientific thinking and problem solving
- It can involve mindful activities which are beneficial for all children
- Creating constant narratives
You receive 11 items
- 1 Honey ladle
- 1 Honeybee stamper
- 1 Medium size scooper
- 1 Bucket with holes ( to create curiosity)
- 3 Gardening/construction tools
- 3 Wooden flowerpots
- 1 Coconut bowl
Never Lose Sight Of It
Your Child's Childhood Is Priceless
This is why we chose this crucial development phase and make toys that are not only age appropiate but also super versatile to be played with in multiple ways during their growth period.
We help you make memories and keep their childhood alive as long as you can.