I am a Chef! set is handmade in upcycled wood and with elements of jute mixed with cotton. Handmade in upcycled teak wood and finished with natural oil.
The set allows children to brim with imagination.
- It had to be natural for a child to truly imagine what each piece could be. For example, the wooden bottle can be a milk bottle at one playtime, and then it could be a juice bottle! What is an onion now could be a turnip next basis their recipe.
- Exposure to wood with a cloth, it allows a child to feel, think, the question that how wood can be used along with fabric, jute, and cotton.
- Fine motor skills- holding a knife, pounding in a mortar with a pestle.
- Language- learning new fruits, vegetable names, dishes Imagination- changing the name of the item as per the recipe.
- Emotional Intelligence- the act of cooking and serving and you as a parent appreciating them while you taste what they have cooked for you.
Contains 17 pieces.
Never Lose Sight Of It
Your Child's Childhood Is Priceless
This is why we chose this crucial development phase and make toys that are not only age appropiate but also super versatile to be played with in multiple ways during their growth period.
We help you make memories and keep their childhood alive as long as you can.