Tangrams puzzle- A tangram traditionally consists of 7 'tans' or pieces,
The educational benefits of tangrams
- classify shapes.
- develop positive feelings about geometry.
- gain a stronger grasp of spatial relationships.
- develop an understanding of how geometric shapes can be decomposed.
- hone spatial rotation skills.
- helps children to develop their visual discrimination skills.
The child follows and draws as per the image on the left. It is challenging and yet satisfying to see the results. Because of the mat being washable, the child or even an adult can keep drawing till they get it right!
A super challenge fun for family and who can finish it first!
You will receive:
6 Tangram washable mats with different designs and 5 pens.