|Our swaddles are made with the finest cotton mulmul, ideal for your little one’s skin. Created using traditional, centuries old technique of block printing with carved wooden blocks, our swaddles our luxuriously soft and get softer after each wash.
- Available in set of 2 . Makes it easy to always have one on hand.
- Made from 100% GOTS Certfied Organic Cotton Mulmul
- Size : 42x42 inches
-Airy and Breathable
- Prewashed, gets softer after every wash
- Can also be used as stroller cover , nursing cover or as a recieving blanket
Wash and Care
- Wash Separately
- Hand/Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low
- Warm Iron
- Do not Bleach. Use Mild Detergents Only
What is cotton Mulmul?
Mulmul is a soft and fine weave of cotton , also known as muslin. It is lighter than cotton with increased spacing between the warp threads making it airy and breathable.
Why Swaddle a baby?
Swaddling protects your baby against their natural startle reflex, which means better sleep for both of you. It may help calm a colicky baby. It helps eliminate anxiety in your baby by imitating your touch, which helps your baby learn to self-sooth. It keeps her hands off her face and helps prevent scratching
Why is cotton mulmul best fabric for your baby?
- 100% Natural and Non allergic
- Airy and Breathable
- Absorbs and removes body's moisture easily
- Easy to clean, releases dirt grim effortlessly
- Butter soft fabric that feels like second skin
Shipping and Returns
Please read our shipping and return policy for more details
Good to Know
Handcrafted With Love, we we take immense pride in creating an original and exclusive product. Just as all beautiful creations of nature are unique, subtle variations may occur in design or colour. This product is individually handcrafted and not factory manufactured.
Never Lose Sight Of It
Your Child's Childhood Is Priceless
This is why we chose this crucial development phase and make toys that are not only age appropiate but also super versatile to be played with in multiple ways during their growth period.
We help you make memories and keep their childhood alive as long as you can.