This book is a wonderful way to get your child practice the key strokes
needed to start forming the letters, numbers.
Fine Motor Benefits of Pre-Writing Activities
Working on pre-writing skills (lines and strokes) in hands-on ways will naturally develop your child's fine motor skills and provide them with the well-rounded handwriting skills they need for letter formation, line orientation, spacing, and hand grasp.
Tracing helps in strengthening finger grip and develops
wrist agility. It also improves hand-eye co-ordination and concentration,
language, fine motor skills.
FEATURES & DETAILS:
* Each book has 8 writable pages.
* Compact, flexible, lightweight, and perfect for travelling
* Easily wipes away with duster (included) for a quick cleanup
* Wipe off with a damp cloth for a squeaky clean book.
* Reusable and reduces paper waste."
mdf/ cotton fabric/ wood
English Pre-writing board, a box of colored chalks, a mini duster and a chalkholder.
The book cover is made of cotton fabric which is detachable and washable in a cold cycle.
ONLY USE CHALKS . DO NOT USE CRAYONS, CHALKPENCIL OR MARKERS.