This open concept anatomy board was purposely created to allow as many hands-on creativity as possible. It works well with so many sensory activities. Creativity is the key.
Here are just some ideas:
- Use white painted toothpicks or Popsicle sticks to create the bones
- Use white pipe cleaners, Q-tips, or play-doh to create the bones
- Use play-doh for the anatomy parts, figurines, felt shapes, or clay to create body parts
- Use note cards to take it a step further and have them label each body part as shown in the pictures
- Use noodles for the circulatory system or the digestive system.
- Use this board to focus on one body part at a time: for instance, the brain and have them create a brain that takes up the entire space of space provided for the head on the body board and then have them label each part of the part with toothpick flags.
Basically, use this anatomy board as a base to create your own anatomy pieces and allow a more hands-on approach to learning about the human body.
**This is for the purchase of 1 anatomy board. Accessories, books, loose parts, manipulatives, and figurines shown are not included.
Just for the natural variation in the wood, each handcrafted toy has its own unique character. Variations in wood grain, colour, knots, and texture are all-natural occurrences in these hand-stained wooden products. Each toy will likely vary slightly from the other one but will be equally awesome.
Toy Meets the EN71 and ASTM toy safety standards for Europe and America.
Size: 20 cm x 28 cm. 1.8 cm thick
Weight: 700 GM
Material: Rubber Wood.
Minimum Age: 3 Yrs+
Safety Note: All colours’ coatings are water-based and Toys meets EN 71 safety norms